Friday, August 3, 2012

ZYLER TURNS 4

WELL I feel bad i havent been keeping up for you bloggers out there, but Zyler has a brother now!!! His name is Jakey Trey and hes 5 months now..Hes the most cutest lil boy ever! And Zyler is really enjoying being a big brother. But Zyler is now 4...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? I cant... Its been four years since giving birth to him, not trying to get attatched. I let Jea and Chris spend the most time with him. I knew i wasnt going to be able to bring him home with me and it hurted. I cried my eyes out when i got home. My mother wasnt a great support. My other two kids didnt know why mama was crying or where was the baby that was in my tummy. But Jea made it easy to talk to, to call, to text, to email. And for the people i met along the way..I thank them for being in my journey Keri Laura Desha Cindy...my birthmom bud happy birthday zyler Photobucket

No comments: