Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Zyler Kendall James!

Today is the day! My Zyler's birthday. Its a bittersweet time, but he had a blast! His grandparents came in from Kentucky and they seemed to enjoy him a lot. I wonder what will it be like to meet him at the end of this month? How will he take to me? I'm so nervous and anxious to see him. I have made it a year! And I'm proud of myself. I have been feeling sad but its to be done. The pain and heartache is the price I paid for others happiness. And I would do it a thousand time. Happy Birthday to you! I was lonely today, I had to spend it alone and it seems on your b day I will be alone too. Your in my heart always.

Its your day.......son
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

birthMOM said...

he's so gorgeous! i've been thinking about you!! i luv you!

Unknown said...

Shea when I put that phone up to his ear today, and he heard your voice, he smiled and hugged and kissed my phone. Now that is something he's never done before!
I can't wait to see you two together. We love you so much, I can't believe it was just a year ago that I ran back into that crowded hospital room to hold your hand, and watch our little man come into the world. You are the bravest, most giving, and loving woman I know. Zyler will grow up hearing that.