Saturday, August 1, 2009

A year ago....



One year ago today, I was waiting to meet the couple i picked for my son. I met them at my favorite restaurant and we began our lifelong bond. We swapped pictures and Chris
told stories. Jea told me of her nanny experience and about a special lil boy she keeps name Will. Christy had to leave but we went to the beach and walked and talked some more. Chris went to go see if he could find a cap, while me and My Jea talked. Walking on the beach and being there was a great time. Before we left I gave them a card with the ultrasound of their soon to be son, and by the look on Jea's face, she loved it. We spent that day at the beach and getting our toes done. Jea told me about where the name Zyler (Zieler) came from..(g. granma) and her WORST DATE EVER!!! And believe me it was. All during that time, Zyler was moving around. Then we made our way to Wal Mart..(my fav place) This is where Chris discovered my passion for the color Blue...LOL Then we made our way back to my dormitory. I had to stay at a high risk facility. But the whole day was wonderful and I wouldn't change it for the world...

1 comment:

birthMOM said...

yay for happy memories! so has the last year flown by incredibly fast or what?!

for me it seems like forever ago when i think of it in the abstract, but then when i had to put the label on it, 'exactly one year ago', that made it seem impossible that a WHOLE year went by! lol

loving you!