Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bestfriends Arent Forever


My X bestfriend who i have been knowing for 11 years has been trash talking me about me desicion of adoption, just cause she dont agree with it. And has started soooo much mess and doesn't want to own up to it. Instead, she puts all the blame on my sister. Saying she told people about my adoption. The girl who says she loves me like a sister stabbs me so deep in my back i cant get it out. And she can leave it there. She has done petty things in our friendship, but this takes the cake. I'AM NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT I DID. And I'm proud of me. And no one is gonna take that away from me not even my x bestfriend is not gonna take this away me. I will not be made to feel ashamed or low or a bad mother for what i did. This is why i kept everything secret. Cause people are so cruel, even a bestfriend. But now i will tell the whole world about my adoptive family, about Zyler. I will shout it out if i have to. Go up on a mountain and SCREAM!!! it

No comments: