Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Subject



How do you show a person how much you love them? In words? Maybe actions?? How do you let them know you have so much love and its all for them? I love this little boy, I love his mom and his dad too. He's 4months tomorrow and he's growing so fast. Im envious at times, jealous...maybe, but im so lucky. I dont think anyone realizes how lucky I'am. Do you choose to know? Do you dare to ask? Shea, why are you so lucky? I gave birth to him and I'm so lucky to have gave him them. I'm not going to lie and say everything is so peaches and cream, I hurt and I cry myself to sleep many of nights. I pray that he wont hate me when he's older, I pray he understands why I did what I did. And he couldnt have a better mom, dad, aunties, uncles, and granpas and grandmas who love him so much. And me, who love him. A sister and brother who asks about him all the time. Im full of happiness and sadness each time he makes another month. Im happy because he's here and sadd because he's not here with me. But seeing the happiness on his parents face is the best. I wouldnt take it back. And for those who asks, I wouldnt take him back either...STOP ASKING!!! I take it one day at a time. One more month out the way. And another year to get through. Why cant my heart understand what my brain does?

1 comment:

birthMOM said...

Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.

-Larry Barretto