Thursday, December 4, 2008

My thoughts


Today, i checked My Jea's shutterfly site and seen new pictures of my lil monkey toe up there. He's so amazing each time. He is a special lil boy to everyone. I know the holiday will be rough, but i've told my other two kids about him. They didnt come to the hospital when i had him. My lil 4yr old knows his name and the parents name too. They want to make him something for Christmas..isnt that sweet. I have a baby blanket that i had as a baby and have used it with both my kids and have now passed it on to him. Sometimes i feel im not giving my kids all of me. My Dr. put me on prosac and it has helped me cope, but due to my financial situation i havent been able to get a refill. I pray that i will be strong for all three of them.

1 comment:

birthMOM said...

will your adoption agency pay for any of your post partum medical expenses?

I love that you are passing on the blankie, that's very sweet!